Sunday, January 2, 2022

Personal Stats for 2021 and Goals for 2022

Last year I was inspired at this time to begin tracking my reading and viewing.  It has been fun to watch the page numbers rise as the year went on and watch the number of episodes watched increase.  Now that I have tracked the numbers of books and pages, episodes, and movies, I now have a baseline to work with to compare my reading and viewing habits.   Thanks for following along all year with me as I have done quarterly reports for fun and accountability.  I plan to continue the quarterly check-ins as 2022 moves along.  

Below, please find the final numbers for 2021.  

Movies watched: 31
Rewatch: 16
First time: 15

TV series (streamed): 86 Episodes
Rewatch: 40
First time: 46

Books read: 21
Graphic Novels: 6
Fiction: 12
Nonfiction: 3
Pages read: 4,195

Books abandoned: 0
Graphic Novels:
Fiction:
Nonfiction:
Pages read:

Audiobooks: 3
Fiction: 3
Nonfiction:

Short Stories: 8
Pages read: 244

Comic books read: 164
Digital: 64
Print: 100

Some goals I have for 2022:

I plan to keep track of the books and movies that I read and watch as the year goes on. I have had a few people ask about those. You can keep track of what I'm reading on the blog homepage in the left-hand menu.

I really want to read more books. I would like to see a number closer to 30 in 2022 even if that means more Graphic Novels and Manga!

I also want to take more advantage of the catalog of comics in Marvel Unlimited and Comics Plus. I have not gotten used to the new platform that Marvel has created for Marvel Unlimited. I don't like it, but I need to stop being stubborn and just figure out how to make it work for me.

Here are the links to the 2021 check-ins:

January

April

July

October



No comments: