Monday, April 24, 2023

2023 Reading and Viewing Stats First Quarter

The first three months of 2023 have moved along and there has been some really great content to devour! The following are my reading and viewing stats and note below that I have included the book, movie, and T.V. Series titles that I have consumed at the bottom. I will give a comparison to 2022 and 2021 in the second quarter (June) report to check my progress or regression from past years. Until then, I am looking forward to the Disney+ shows coming out and some theater shows like Guardians of the Galaxy, Air, and Indiana Jones. Every day, I look at the stack of books next to my recliner. I am currently reading the second Dragonlance book, Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. Next up is Shadows of the Sith by Adam Christopher, book three of the Cleric Quintet by R.A. Salvatore and I will probably get a few Y.A. books in there too.

Holy Cow! I haven't read a graphic novel in 2023, yet? That's going to change in the second quarter! Anyway, here you go, my first quarter of 2023 Reading and Viewing Stats!

Movies Watched: 5
Rewatch: 1
First Time: 4

TV series (streamed):
Episodes: 45
Rewatch: 16
First time: 29

Books read: 4
Graphic Novels:
Fiction: 3
Nonfiction: 1
Pages read: 1404

Books abandoned: 0
Graphic Novels:
Fiction:
Nonfiction:
Pages read:

Audiobooks: 0
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Short Stories: 0
Pages read:

Comic books read: 23
Digital: 2
Print: 21

Book Titles:
Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
Slaying the Dragon by Ben Riggs
The Loop by Ben Oliver
Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves by Jaleigh Johnson

Movies:
Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania
Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
Super Mario Bros.
Murder Mystery 2


Series:
The Bad Batch Season 2
The Crown
The Book of Boba Fett
Mandalorian season 2
Tales of the Jedi
Mandalorian season 3

No comments: