Monday, October 17, 2022

Personal Stats Update end of 3rd Quarter

It has been a tough year to stay focused on consuming content!  I have really struggled to stay focused on anything for very long.  I could come up with a dozen excuses why that might be, but who wants to hear those?  No one.   

Anyway, I have been really happy with some of my choices of content that I was able to stick with.  You may notice that I did give up on a few books, and I am really good with that.  I preach to my students that they shouldn't finish anything that they don't enjoy (unless it is assigned by a teacher), so I am practicing what I preach.  That makes me happy because while I have been super selective in what I consume, I have gotten into some really great stuff.  Take a look:  

2022 Reading and Viewing stats up to October 15

Movies watched: 12
Rewatch: 8
First time: 4

TV series (streamed):
Episodes: 98
Rewatch: 22
First time: 76

Books read: 11
Graphic Novels: 4
Fiction: 6
Nonfiction:
Pages read: 2029

Books abandoned:
Graphic Novels:
Fiction: 2
Nonfiction:
Pages read:

Audiobooks: 1
Fiction: 1
Nonfiction:

Short Stories:
Pages read:

Comic books read: 120
Digital: 36
Print: 84

Book Titles:
Critical Role Vox Machina Origins Vol. 1 1/2
Legend of Zelda vol. 3 1/2
Legend of Zelda vol. 4 1/3
Legend of Zelda vol. 5 1/28
In Sylvan Shadows Book 2 Cleric Quintet by R.A. Salvatore
Catfishing on the CatNet 3/13
The Inheritance Games 4/20
Star Wars: Queen's Hope
Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim
Star Wars: Brotherhood by Mike Chen
Starlight Enclave by R.A. Salvatore (audio) 8/7/22
Dragons of Deceit by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman

Movies:
Back to the Future 1/1
Back to the Future II 1/1
Back to the Future III 1/1
Encanto 1/8, 1/29
Hamilton 1/8
The Courier 4/9
Westside Story 4/17
Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness
Doctor Strange
Star Wars A New Hope 6/17
Thor: Love and Thunder 7/9
Sing 2 7/16
Werewolf By Night 10/8


Series:
Book Of Boba Fett
Daredevil
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
National Geographic: Welcome to Earth
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
Stranger Things Season 3
Thundermans
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ms. Marvel
The Wizard of Paws
Stranger Things Season 4
She-Hulk
Light and Magic
Andor
Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power

No comments: