Monday, April 18, 2022

First Quarter of 2022 Personal Stats update

I am a couple weeks past due for this report, but here is the first quarter of 2022 "accountability" report for my Personal Stats of 2022!

I added a few things from 2021. Several people asked what books, movies, and series I had read. Once I turn the TV off, walk out of the theater or close the book, I just don't remember what I have read or seen (kind of sad, actually) at the drop of a hat. I guess I have moved on to the next thing! Anyway, at the bottom of the report, I have added that information. I also added a link from the 2021 First Quarter Report to see where I stood in comparison to approximately one year ago. If you have read or viewed any of the content I have experienced, I would love to hear your thoughts. Share in the comments below or reach out to me on Twitter: @draftline

Through April 13, 2022:

Movies watched: 7
Rewatch: 5
First time: 2

TV series (streamed):
Episodes: 34
Rewatch: 10
First time: 24

Books read: 6
Graphic Novels: 4
Fiction: 2
Nonfiction: 0
Pages read: 1039

Books abandoned: 0
Graphic Novels:
Fiction:
Nonfiction:
Pages read:

Audiobooks: 0
Fiction:
Nonfiction:

Short Stories: 0
Pages read:

Comic books read: 79
Digital: 22
Print: 57

Book Titles:
Critical Role Vox Machina Origins Vol. 1 1/2 (date finished)
Legend of Zelda vol. 3 1/2
Legend of Zelda vol. 4 1/3
Legend of Zelda vol. 5 1/28
In Sylvan Shadows Book 2 Cleric Quintet
Catfishing on the CatNet 3/13

Movies:
Back to the Future 1/1
Back to the Future II 1/1
Back to the Future III 1/1
Encanto 1/8, 1/29
Hamilton 1/8
The Courier 4/9

TV Series:
Book Of Boba Fett
Daredevil season 1
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
National Geographic: Welcome to Earth
Hawkeye
Moon Knight

Here is the link to my First Quarter Check-in for 2021  

Here is the link to the original Personal Stats post.  

No comments: