Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Duh

FYI: Before anyone else makes this bonehead mistake... We all know to keep magnets away from our iPods...right? Well, last night I had my sweatshirt pocket full of things and my iPod was in there. I was listening and it all of a sudden went to a metalic buzz. I fished it out of my pocket and stuck to it was a bolt that must have been a magnet. I fried the iPod; the home screen showed the lock and froze at 10:45 pm. I patched it into the computer...nothing. So, I went and bought a new iPod this morning. Later in the day, I went to mourn over the fried iPod and the screen came up with the apple. I plugged it into our docking station and discovered it has a second life. Now I have two iPods... Not that I am disappointed with the extra memory, video camera, pedometer, etc. but I really did not need it.
So, if you fry your iPod with a magnet. Let it run out of juice and plug it in. Expensive bone head move... I guess Kaliegh will get an iPod sooner than we planned.

No comments: