Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Top 5 Star Wars Card Trader 2020 Insert and Award Cards

I have written several posts about Digital Card Trading recently, but this week I want to highlight my Top 5 SWCT 2020 insert cards.  I am filtering my collection to just the 2020 cards, and looking at Epic, Super Rare, Rare, and Uncommon cards.  I am also including award cards for this list.  I am only looking at cards that are in my personal collection, so there may be cards in your collection that you have that are not in mine.  I would enjoy hearing what your top 5 or top cards are for 2020, leave a comment below with those or tag me on Twitter @draftline with images of your favorite cards.  

5. In Disguise - Standard - BB-8 in disguise as a First Order Waste Bin *Uncommon

I really liked this set, but this card stood out, because it was unexpected and it made me laugh.  

4.  Valentine's Day 2020: Red - Millennium Falcon *Rare

There is something about Chewbacca spreading the love.  


3. Original Artwork: "Poe Dameron" by Derek Laufman *Award Card

If Poe Dameron wasn't cool already, this artistic rendition screams "Poe Dameron is cool!" 


2. The Mandalorian - From the Outer Reaches - Bounty Hunter *Rare

I just love the vintage feel of this Mandalorian set, but especially this particular card of our favorite Mandalorian.  


1. Topps Women of Star Wars: Myrna Velasco as Torra Doza *Super Rare

The Women of Star Wars set might be my favorite set of the year, but I find the art of The Resistance to be really cool, colorful and fun.  I really like the color in this card.  I like the confident stance of Torra Doza, and I like that I was able to get a digital signature of the electric Myrna Velasco!  


Did you like this list of top 5 cards?  Let me know, and I will continue with a series of Top 5 2020 cards in other Topps Digital Card Trading apps.  What are your top SWCT inserts and awards of 2020?  

No comments: