Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top 10 Disney Collect Insert and Award Cards 2020

This week I want to highlight my Top 10 Disney Collect 2020 insert cards.  Like my Star Wars Card Trader Top 5 post, I am filtering my collection to the 2020 cards looking at Epic, Super Rare, Rare, and Uncommon cards.  I am also including award cards for this list.  I am only looking at cards that are in my personal collection, so there may be cards in your collection that you have that are not in mine.  I would enjoy hearing what your top 10, 5 of just favorite cards are for 2020, leave a comment below with those or tag me on Twitter @draftline with images of your favorite cards. 


10.    Princess and the Frog-Characters - Doctor Facilier *Rare

Dr. Facilier may be my favorite Disney villain.  I especially like this card because it is a 10th-anniversary card for the film, and it has Facilier in a unique bayou/swamp setting.  

9. Phineas & Ferb - 104 Days of Summer - Award *Uncommon

In 2020, we needed all the laughs we could get around our house, and Phineas and Ferb brought those funny times.  We loved collecting this set and this award card seemed to be the cherry on top.   













8. Daily Disney - April 30 International Jazz Day - Uncommon

I have really enjoyed the Daily Disney set in 2020.  While another Daily Disney shows up in my top 10, I chose this one because I really like the way classic jazz is portrayed with the classic Disney characters.  Something about this card resonates with me.  













7. Princess Charisma set - Rapunzel - Uncommon

This card brings two of my favorite things together all wrapped up in a card, Rapunzel from Tangled and the comic format.  This also was a fun set, but I had to choose the card from my favorite Disney Princess film.  













6. Onward Quest Collection - Majestic Overlook - Uncommon

I really enjoy the look of this card.  It reminds me of all the enjoyment that comes along with watching the movie Onward.  I didn't really plan to watch this film, the trailer didn't appeal to me, but when Disney Collect held a Watch Party in the middle of the stay-at-home order in the spring of 2020, our family sat down to watch.  My daughters and I opened the app and collected cards as we were amazed at how much we enjoyed the movie.   













5.  Daily Disney - August 8 International Cat Day - Uncommon

This card is just a whole lot of fun!  Anyone who listens to CWK Pour-Over knows that the Aristocats is one of my top Disney animated films, so when Disney Collect threw in a Daily Disney for International Cat Day, it was the cat's meow.  













4.  Tilt Quotes, series 1 - Elsa - Award - Rare

This was an inspiring set with quotes from some really powerful characters like Vanellope from Wreck it Ralf, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, and Merida.  I could have chosen any of those cards for this spot in the Top 10, but I went with my favorite of the group, who happens to be the award card, Elsa.  













3.  Glitterball Collection 2020 - Rapunzel - Common

In all of the card apps, I really enjoy the holiday cards, but this set really stood out to me.  They are colorful, and I really like the art of the princesses.  If you got all the variants (ornament, die-cut, motion) for each princess, you received an avatar and 15,000 credits for each. 













2.  Princess Ink Black & White Series 1- Rapunzel - Uncommon

Rapunzel is popular on my list.  This might not surprise listeners to CWK Pour-Over, since Tangled is my top Disney animated film and made my top 10 films of all time.  I really like this black and white sketch card that I feel captures a moment in time for Rapunzel. I just wonder what it is that she is turning her head to see.  It is wonderful.  













1.  Princess Ink Black & White Series 2 - Cinderella  - Uncommon

As mentioned above, I really like this set of Princess Ink sketch cards.  Rapunzel was set to take the number one spot until I remembered this black and white sketch of Cinderella.  This card is stunning and it is my top card of 2020 in the Disney Collect App.  



No comments: