Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Album Playthrough Project: June 2024

I am a little embarrassed with my list of albums listened to in June.  It seemed like it would be a great month for me to sit down and listen, but it seems my life picked up in the summer.  Anyway, here are the albums in which I intentionally listened.  


Shake Your Money Maker (1990) Black Crowes 6/2/24
INXS Kick (1987) INXS 6/10/24
Night Service: Live at LunAtico (2024) Jon Lampley 6/29/24
Beginnings (2017) Bruce Harris 6/29/24
True Design (2020) Giveton Gelin 6/29/24

Best Memories: Kick, INXS-
80's cool

Biggest Surprise: Night Service: Live at LunAtico, Jon Lampley -
Cool Jazz right off the stage of Late Night with Stephen Colbert!

Biggest Disappointment: I didn't choose Shake Your Money Maker as best memories -
Great album, great band, but it didn't have as much of an overall impact today as INXS. Might be different tomorrow.

Listened to Over and Over: Night Service: Live at LunAtico, Jon Lampley -
It might be the album that sabotaged my listening in June! I'm listening right now.

For a description of the Album Playthrough Project, click here

February

March

April  

May


No comments: