Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top 5 Comics I look forward to reading each month

This is a list that will change frequently, I am sure.  These are the Top 5 comics, both print and digital on Marvel Unlimited, that I look forward to reading each month.  

5. Star Wars (print) - cruising right along I am just enjoying it

4. Aero (Marvel Unlimited) - hanging on to see where this goes

3. Fallen Angel (Marvel Unlimited) - the X-titles are grabbing my attention

2. X-Force (Marvel Unlimited) - I've always enjoyed this title with Cable or without him

1. Amazing Spider-man - the build-up to issue 850 is captivating if not a little dark and scary




Obviously, these are all Marvel titles.  I have always been a Marvel guy, but not because I have anything against DC or any other company.  Marvel just seems to captivate me and always has.  In fact, an honorable mention would be IDW's Star Wars: Clone Wars title.  

What are you reading that has you looking forward to a visit to your Local Comic shop each month?  Leave a comment of your Top 5 or a few of your "can't wait to get your hands on" comic titles.  

No comments: