Sunday, September 29, 2013

Marvel's Infinity...Worth the Wait

The comics have been flying around the house.  I just reread the Galactic Storm crossover from the 1990's, and I finished the A vs X and Age of Ultron miniseries.  I will comment on those later, along with my thoughts about Superior Spiderman, but I am quite interested in the ongoing Infinity series.  Of course, anyone who reads or used to read my blog knows, I am a Marvel fan and don't really venture into other comic lines.  The pocketbook just doesn't allow me to do much in the way of venturing out, so I stick to what I know and that is Marvel. 
J'son (Earth-616) from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 1 001After the somewhat disappointing Age of Ultron and A vs. X, I have been really satisfied with the Infinity storyline.  Thanos seems to be a can't miss villain, but what I have really enjoyed with this story is that Thanos, so far, has been a side story to a larger threat that draws the Avengers off Earth.  I am curious as to what others are thinking regarding the Infinity series.  I do wish that the Guardians of the Galaxy have played a more major role from the beginning especially since J'son of Spartax, Peter Quill's father, is a major player.  

No comments: