Friday, September 17, 2010

Let's Hear it for the Fingers


Here's a supposedly interesting thought, I have about 6-7 passwords that I use for computer "things." But I have one really important one that I've had for a while that I can't remember. The funny thing is, though, that my fingers remember it. It is so automatic and fast that my mind can't pick up the letters, numbers and symbols anymore and I don't remember it. When I concentrate on it, I never get it right, but when the fingers just go, they get it without fail.
Let's here it for the video games I played as a child that gave me incredible hand/eye coordination, and for goodness sakes, let's just hear it for those fast, 'remembering' fingers!

P.S. If I don't post for weeks, its because my fingers forgot the password.

1 comment:

Rich Schurter said...

I think you stole the picture!